Thursday, November 2, 2017

Calling all upgrade (ers)

Hi all,

This is me, one more time, asking for all old electronics you aren't using.  I know personally, I have several laptops and tablets that aren't the newest or fastest anymore.  Since they aren't the best, I don't play with them anymore, and they sit collecting dust in my house or classroom.  What I need is those old machines from everybody around me, and everybody they know. 

I can't singlehandedly take on the poverty of Hartford.  But I can feed the hungry kids I see and help students who don't have technology get access to it.  To that end, please donate if you can!  Again, I don't want your new stuff.  Just the leftover things you don't use anymore.  Old phones, tablets, computers etc.  The more portable the better. 

Have a great day, and stay gr8ful!

~Mark

p.s. - Today I'm grateful for the people who love me, being well fed (sometimes too much so lol) and having clothes and heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays, or just gratitude

 Good morning, Here's hoping that all of you are safe, warm and surrounded by love this holiday.  If you aren't, please ask and I wi...