Monday, April 13, 2020

Learning new things

Hi all,

I just learned from my uncle how to create a live bootable ubuntu.  It's so nice having a guru on my side as I keep learning about linux.

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/14912/create-a-persistent-bootable-ubuntu-usb-flash-drive/

In essence, it will let me put the usb in any computer and boot it into ubuntu, but the kind of ubuntu I want, with chrome and any apps and things I want.  If I understand correctly, this means I can also install that better version of ubuntu on whatever donated laptop I get.  So it saves me from customizing every install.  This should save time.

Hope you're all having a great day,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays, or just gratitude

 Good morning, Here's hoping that all of you are safe, warm and surrounded by love this holiday.  If you aren't, please ask and I wi...